- The UBALL is not intended to be a substitute for the medical advice of physicians or medical professionals. The user should consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. The user takes full responsibility for their own safety and to know their limits while using the UBALL.
- Seek medical attention if you have a serious injury or medical condition. Talk to your doctor or physical therapist if you have a significant injury or recovering from one. Seek professional advice before doing any exercise or mobility activities. We are not giving medical advice of any kind as each person's situation is unique.
- Do not attempt to use the UBALL for treatment of serious medical issues, or injuries. Gorilla Mobility LLC, UBALL nor any of its affiliates will not be held liable for misuse of the UBALL in attempted treatment of unknown origins or issues.
- Please use the UBALL in an appropriate and safe way. Don't put the UBALL on a barbell with 300 pounds to mobilize your ankle, legs, eyebrows, any orifice, or anywhere on your body. Be smart about it. We seek to educate and help make your body move and perform better by providing useful information and tools, like the UBALL. Mobilize responsibly!
- Stop if you think you are injuring yourself. Don’t over do it. More is not always better.
- When you first start using the UBALL, limit your sessions to short periods of time. Start gradually when you begin using the UBALL. If you use barbell, weights, kettlebells, or any other heavy object start light and pay attention to your body. Don’t overdo it as the weight of the barbell is often enough. 10-25 pounds of additional weight should be more than sufficient. Do not use excessive amount of weights with a barbell while using the UBALL.
- Use and overuse may cause some soreness for a day or two.
- Do not press directly on or against the spinal column or sciatic nerve. Additionally, the UBALL is for external uses only.
- Avoid using the UBALL in your trunk and abdominal areas as the UBALL may be too firm for these areas.
- Avoid massaging any areas of inflammation or that are recently injured due to a serious medical injury or after a recent surgery.
Discontinue use if excessive bruising occurs.
- Do not allow children to play with or attempt to use the UBALL.
Easy to clean - just use warm water and soap to clean your UBALL. Do not use bleach or other strong cleaner.
For instructions on how to use the UBALL check out our website at UBALL.net and click on How to Use the UBALL
Questions? Concerns? Feedback? Suggestions?? Contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for joining UBALL!!