Do you have tightness that’s just holding you back? Or, feel a “tweak”? Are you always getting hurt? Almost like you are all locked up? Or, do you wish you could give yourself a deep, deep tissue massage, but just can't with existing tools? Perhaps you could get similar results if you taped a lacrosse ball to a barbell, but that take so much effort each and every time to do! Or, maybe the mobility move you wish to do on yourself requires a partner.
If any of these scenarios apply, then the UBALL just might be what you have been looking for. The UBALL is a mobility tool firm enough to give you a deep tissue massage that improves Your mobility and performance. Use the UBALL in multiple ways, including with a barbell, as it feels like the human elbow and can be used without the aid of a partner.
You will love using the UBALL for its features and benefits that include:
With all of these uses and benefits it can give you, the UBALL is THE Ultimate Mobility Tool.
LOVE IT! Love it. It's easy to use and it's so effective! So much, that I recommend it to my physical therapy patients and Crossfitters. As a PT who specializes in Mobility, it has been on the high end of my recommendations! And I work with many Crossfitters, they are my main clientele! Awesome product!
More mobility!! Discovered this new tool for my toolbox--#uballnet!! It’s a lacrosse ball attached to a “U”.Portable, lightweight, and so effective! Here @jadampt used it to free up scapular restrictions. **The first pic motion was after 20 minutes of IASTM. **The second pic is before mobilization with the Uball (which BTW, was taken 40 minutes after the first!) **The final pic was after just 4 minutes of the Uball. Use it like a lacrosse ball, use it to assist in barbell smashing, and yes, it can be used to “scrape” yourself!
It’s easy [to use]. I like it because you can rotate it and roll it around. Plus you can add weight to the barbell if needed…I have done work on my girlfriend with knots in her back and it’s helped her a lot as well. Great product and am completely satisfied with it.
I got my #uball @uballnet today and put it to work on this achy spot in my upper outter quad. Worked it out and was able to pull descent tonight.
Over the past couple weeks, we've been given the privilege to test out a new mobility tool that shows a lot of promise. The UBALL is a much sturdier alternative to taping a lacrosse ball to a barbell. We love it for targeting hard to reach areas like the first rib and subscapularis, as well getting a little more specific pressure everywhere else. Give them a follow @uballnet and pick one of these up!
- Inkedsheep75: Post deadlifts and my buns are in serious of smashing!
-Valerie10b_: After a tough leg workout and tight calves, UBALL saves the Day! Thanks for a great product, guys!
-Damien D. I'm loving the UBALL! In the past, I have used trigger point therapy products but your UBALL gets into areas that my other equipment cannot reach. See more from Damien at his website: http://www.dulaneyfitness.com/
- John: I now keep the UBALL in my backpack along with my small first aid kit, flip flops, pistol and other things I keep handy. The best thing I can tell you is to play with it and watch the instructional videos to help get your creative juices flowing as you explore SMR with this product. See more from John at his website: garagegymlife.com
- @completebaseballperformance: "love it man, talk about getting deep tissue massage. Like how the design lets you get some more pressure than lacrosse balls in hammy due to the slight elevation of the ball and love it in the hip flexor, tfl and lat area that were tougher to get that deep pressure with lacrosse ball." ...."Only 'negative' comment about it was it sucked because it creates a deeper pressure in a sore spot, ha. Love it man."
-David M.: I tended to use the straight edges more than the actual round part when massaging as it dug deeper into the tissue. Using my full body weight on it was also relaxing
- Kane M.: works great in office setting, especially on the neck. Helps relieve stress. I use it while working and really helps remove tension.
- Andrew R.: Finding it great for getting into hip flexors and around the shoulder.
- Bobby A.: I used this product today for the first time after chest and I think I had a tear in my eye after I found that sweet spot. I went to work in it and cuss you first e making such a good product as it opened up jacked shoulder but I was feeling great when done. Thanks a lot for the awesome product... good buy for sure....
- Rich O.: I've absolutely loved your product so far. We've been helping many folks improve neck ROM and I'll shoot a video on that today and send it over. Keeping the ball secure has been the only issue I've faced thus far. Thanks a lot!
INSTRUCTIONS & CAUTIONS:
For instructions and many videos on the multiple ways to use the UBALL, click on the How to Use the UBALL menu above. Before using the UBALL for the first time click on Overall Instructions then you can also view the various body parts to see how this mobility tool is used.
For answers to many questions you may have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
And, like any other fitness tool, please use the UBALL with caution and in an appropriate way. We suggest you don't put the UBALL on a barbell with 300 pounds to mobilize your ankle, legs, eyebrows, any orifice, or anywhere on your body. Be smart about it. Seek medical attention if you have a serious injury. Talk to your doctor/physical therapist if you have a significant injury or recovering from one. We are not giving medical advice of any kind as each person's situation is unique. We seek to educate and help make your body move and perform better by providing useful information and tools, like the UBALL. Mobilize responsibly! For more information, review all the Precautions and in the Owner's Manual.
For the United States shipping is typically 1-5 days, depending if you select USPS First-Class Package or USPS Priority Mail at checkout. International orders will be anywhere from 5-15 days (depending on country and shipping selection - USPS & DHL).
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your UBALL for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be in new condition and in the original packaging. See full Refund Policy for more details.
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST AND GET A FREE BUNGEE CORD WHEN YOU ORDER A UBALL!! The U-Bungee Cord is an easy and quick way to attach your UBALL, THE Ultimate Mobility Tool, to your...
AntiVenom, an organic pain relief cream, was created to help competitive athletes optimize performance and feel awesome during high intensity training. Suffer from back pain, joint pain or just plain old muscle aches? Improve your...